WBJEE JEPBN 2023 was held on 01 Jul 2023. Now result has been announced on 16 August. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) is conducting Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing (JEPBN). JEPBN exam is a State level Nursing entrance exam. It is for admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing courses in Colleges in West Bengal. Its official website is wbjeeb.nic.in. Get here the JEPBN study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
What is WBJEE JEPBN exam?
The full form of JEPBN is Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing. It is a State level Nursing entrance examination conducted by WBJEEB. Post Basic B.Sc Nursing admission in Colleges in West Bengal for 2023-24 session is on the basis of WBJEE JEPBN 2023.
WBJEE JEPBN 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||JEPBN 2023|
|Full Form of JEPBN||Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing|
|Full Form of WBJEEB||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through JEPBN||Post Basic B.Sc Nursing|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through JEPBN||Colleges in West Bengal|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||10+2 with GNM, and registration / RNRM certificate|
|Mode of Exam||Offline OMR Based Test|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||+1, -1/4|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Anatomy, Physiology, Sociology, Psychology, Pharmacology,|
Microbiology, Nutrition, Pathology; Foundation of Nursing,
Medical Surgical Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing,
Obstetrical Nursing, Community Health Nursin
The question paper of Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing will be as per the exam pattern.
- The WBJEE JEPBN 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per wbjeeb.nic.in.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and JEPBN sample question papers.
- WBJEE JEPBN 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
|Part in Question Paper||Topics||No. of Qs|
|Part A||Anatomy, Physiology, Sociology, Psychology, Pharmacology,|
Microbiology, Nutrition, Pathology
|Part B||Foundation of Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing, Paediatric Nursing,|
Psychiatric Nursing, Obstetrical Nursing, Community Health Nursing
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline OMR Based Test test.
- Question type – The questions are MCQs.
- Number of Questions – There are 100 questions in the WBJEE JEPBN.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the JEPBN is 100.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 90 Minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1/4 for incorrect answers