Manipal MET 2024 Application Form has been released for B.Tech & other UG/ PG courses. Examination will be held in fourth week of April 2024. Manipal MET (Manipal Entrance Test) is conducted every year by the Manipal University (Manipal Academy of Higher Education). It is a university level entrance examination. Candidates seeking admission in various UG & PG courses in the field of engineering, management, pharmacy, commerce etc. can apply for this. Admission is also offered through various national level entrance examinations. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply through online mode. Candidates must read this article to know all about Manipal MET 2024 including details i.e. exam dates, application form, eligibility and much more.
Manipal MET 2024 Overview
|Name of Exam||Manipal MET 2024|
|Conducing Authority||Manipal University|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a Year|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
Manipal MET 2024 Exam Dates
Candidates can get to know official Manipal MET exam dates in the table below:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application form||1st week of October 2023|
|Last date to apply online||3rd week of April 2024|
|Slot booking||4th week of April 2024|
|MET 2024 Exam Date||Last week of April 2024|
|Declaration of result||Month of May 2024|
|Counselling begins from||Month of July 2024|
Manipal MET 2024 Application Form
Candidates must check the details about Manipal MET 2024 Application Form with instructions:
- Candidates will get their application form from first week of October 2023.
- Manipal MET 2024 Application Form will be made available through online mode. No offline application form will be available to fill.
- Candidates must check and satisfy complete eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for exam.
- Fill correct and valid details i.e. educational, personal, communications, address, category and other.
- Upload necessary documents i.e. photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Candidates will be able to fill application form till third week of April 2024.
- No correction facility will be provided after submission of the registration form, so fill details carefully to avoid any kind of mistake.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- Candidates must pay online fee using debit card/ credit card/ net banking and other online payment gateways.
- Fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
Check below to know category wise fee structure for Manipal MET:
|Registration Fee||Rs. 600/- (for all courses)|
|Entrance Exam Fee||Rs. 1400/- (for selected courses)|
|For NRI/ Foreign/ NRI Sponsored/ International||Rs. 2500/-|
How to Apply for Manipal MET 2024:
- Step-1: Go to the official website (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: Click on the Manipal MET 2024 registration link.
- Step-3: Enter your basic details and submit it.
- Step-4: Now, login using user ID and password.
- Step-5: Fill asked details carefully in the application form.
- Step-6: Upload required documents in the specific size.
- Step-7: Pay the required fee through online mode.
- Step-8: Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
Manipal MET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to read the following Manipal MET Eligibility Criteria for UG & PG courses before filling the application form:
- Qualification: The candidate must pass 10+2 level or its equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: One should obtained minimum of 50% marks in their 12th level.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: 12th appearing candidates will also be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must be graduated in B.Tech/ B.E. or AMIE from any recognised university/ institute.
- Marks: Candidate must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
- Score Card: Weightage will be given to the GATE qualified candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognised institute.
- Marks: Candidates must have 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
- Score Card: Candidates must have valid score card of MAT/ XAT/ CAT/ or CMAT.
Manipal MET 2024 Exam Pattern
Here candidates can check the details about Manipal MET Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Manipal MET 2024 exam will be held through online mode.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked in the exam.
- Duration: Total 2 hours and 30 minutes will be provided to solve the question paper.
- Number of Questions: 200 questions will be available in the question paper.
- Medium: Question paper will be prepared in English language only.
Candidates must check subjects wise question in the table below:
|Subjects||No Of Questions|
|English and General Aptitude||30|
Manipal MET 2024 Syllabus
Manipal MET 2024 syllabus will be released through online mode on the website. Candidates must start their preparation from the subjects i.e. mathematics, physics, chemistry, English etc.
Below we have provided some important topics of each subject:
General English: Question paper will include comprehension passage, Spotting of errors, Vocabulary, Sentence improvement, Grammar etc.
Chemistry: Chemistry section will have questions from Chemical kinetics, Gaseous state, Periodic properties, Atomic structure, Oxidation number, Chemical bonding 2, Hydrocarbons 2, Solid-state, Coordination compounds, Stoichiometry, Organic compounds with oxygen 2, Amines, Haloalkanes etc.
Physics: Questions will be asked from the topics i.e. Physical optics, Electrostatics, Current electricity, Heat, Atomic physics, Dynamics, Geometrical optics.
Mathematics: This section will include topics like element of number theory, Circles, Vectors, Conic sections, Trigonometry, Group theory, Vectors, Conic sections, Matrices & determinants.
Manipal MET Preparation Tips
Candidates must read the given Manipal MET Preparation Tips, it will help them to score good in the exam:
- Check the scheme and syllabus for the exam.
- Make a time table for your study and prepare accordingly.
- Attempt mock tests and solve previous years question papers.
- Do not get panic, drink plenty of water and take healthy meal.
- Select good study material and take help from your teachers.
Manipal MET 2024 Admit Card
Candidates will get Manipal MET Admit Card 2024 after booking the exam slots. Slot booking will be started from fourth week of April 2024. Candidates will be able to book their slots through online mode using login credentials. In the slot booking, candidates will need to select exam date, time, exam centre etc.
Admit card will not be available to those candidates, who don’t have booked their slots. Candidates will need to reach at the exam centre with a valid admit card and photo identity proof. Take printout of the admit card and keep a copy safe.
Manipal MET 2024 Result
Manipal MET 2024 Result will be declared in month of May 2024. Authority will announce result through online mode. Candidates will need to enter login details i.e. registration number or date of birth to check results. Authority will also prepare a merit list based on the various national level exams.
Based on the marks scored by the candidates in the exam, they will be selected for further procedure. Manipal MET Result will contain details i.e. name, subject wise scores, total obtained marks, roll number etc. Candidates must check details carefully printed in the result.
Manipal MET 2024 Cut Off
Cut off will be the minimum scores, that candidates have to obtain in the entrance exam. It will be released through online mode on the website. Authority will prepare the cut off scores based on the various factors i.e. number of students appeared in the exam, total availability of seats, difficulty level of exam, last years cut off trend etc.
Candidates those have secured equal or above than the cut off marks, will be shortlisted for counselling procedure. Manipal MET Cut off list will be available in the PDF format for all categories candidates.
Manipal MET 2024 Counselling
Counselling will be organised from the month of July 2024. Manipal MET Counselling will be organised after declaration of the result. It will be compulsory for the candidates to participate in the counselling process. Candidates those will fail to attend the counselling, seats will not be provided to them.
Counselling procedure will be organised in various steps like registration, seat allotment, document verification etc. After the allotment of seats, candidates will be called for further admission procedure at the reporting centre. Candidates must reach at the reporting centre on given time and date.
Candidates must bring original as well as photocopies of the required documents for verification process. Final admission will be done only after the documents verification & submission of the admission fee.
Documents Required for Verification:
- Class 10th mark sheets
- Class 12th mark sheets
- Graduation mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Manipal MET admit card/ score card
- Passport size photographs etc.