AIIMS MBBS (NEET) 2024 Admit Card will be released in the fourth week of April 2024. AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science), New Delhi provides admission into MBBS & BDS courses to aspiring candidates on the basis of NEET UG scores.
NEET is a National Level Entrance Exam conducted every year to provide admission into MBBS and BDS courses. The AIIMS MBBS exam is replaced by NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) from 2020 onwards. NTA (National Testing Agency) is the conducting authority of NEET examination. Qualified candidates will get admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS etc.
In this article, we have provided the complete details regarding AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2024 such as dates, mode, documents required, exam instructions, downloading process, etc.
AIIMS MBBS 2024 Admit Card
The AIIMS MBBS (NEET) 2024 Admit Card will be released through online mode. Candidates will be able to download the admit card in the fourth week of May 2024. Candidates are suggested to preserve their hard copy of admit card in good condition till the completion of admission procedure.
Applicants must check the information provided in the admit card and follow the instructions during examination. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam after the allotted time mentioned in the admit card. Candidates are advised not to expect an admit card through any post. It can only be downloaded through the online website.
Admit card shall not be issued to those aspirants whose application form is found incomplete or to the ones who doesn’t fulfil the eligibility criteria. Admit card is an important document, without which no candidate will be able to sit in the exam hall.
AIIMS MBBS 2024 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can check below tentative dates regarding AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of May 2024|
|AIIMS MBBS (NEET) 2024 exam date||2nd week of May 2024|
|Announcement of result||1st week of June 2024|
How to Download AIIMS MBBS (NEET) 2024 Admit Card
Here are complete steps to download NEET 2024 admit card:
- Visit the online website of “NEET 2024” (Link will be given above)
- Admit card login link will be available on online website.
- Click on the link of “NEET Admit Card 2024”.
- Enter the required details such as NEET application number, date of birth and security pin.
- Now, press on the “submit” button.
- Admit card of NEET 2024 will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the “download” button.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of admit card and keep it safe for further use till admission process.
Details Mentioned On Admit Card
Here, candidates can check all the details mentioned on AIIMS MBBS (NEET) Admit Card 2024:
- Name of the applicant
- Parent’s name
- Roll number
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Exam date, time and venue
- Passport size photograph (upload in the registration form)
- Signature (uploaded during registration)
- Blank space to paste passport size photograph (same as shown in registration)
- NEET – UG senior director signature, etc.
Discrepancy In AIIMS MBBS 2024 Admit Card
NTA also provide the correction facility in the NEET admit card. If candidates find any error or discrepancy in the admit card, they can immediately contact the helpline between (10 AM to 5 PM). NTA will take the necessary action to make changes in the admit card.
Candidates are suggested to not wait for the last moment to download the admit card as there will be no changes possible at the last minute. Students will not be allowed entry into exam hall without admit card and valid documents. Candidates are advised to make corrections in the admit card only if they contact the authority before the last date.
What to Carry on Exam Day?
Candidates can check the important documents which needs to be carried on the exam day:
- Passport size photograph (same as shown in the application form)
- Hard copy of the admit card
- Valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license, voter id, ration card or any other government document.
- Proforma of NEET UG 2024 Admit Card with passport size of photograph pasted on it.
How to Retrieve a Forgotten Registration Number?
Here we have provided to retrieve a forgotten registration number:
- Visit the website of “NEET 2024”.
- Click on “login” link.
- Now, candidates need to press on “Forgotten registration number”.
- Some details have to be entered by the applicants such as name, parent’s name, date of birth, category.
- Enter a security pin to submit the confirmation details.
- Conducting authority will send NEET UG registration number to the registered email id of the candidates.
- By entering a new registration number, candidates will be able to see their admit card on the screen.
Here we have provided the list of exam centres for AIIMS MBBS 2024:
|Himachal pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Shimla, Solan|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Mohali, Patiala, etc|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Jaipur, Kota, Udaipur, etc|
|Uttrakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Ghaziabad, Lucknow, Kanpur, Jhansi, Meerut, Noida, Jhansi, etc|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar, etc|
|Assam||Guwahati, Tezpur, Dilbrugarh, Jorhat, etc|
|Bihar||Darbhanga, Patna, Muzaffarpur, etc|
|Jharkhand||Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Dhanbad, etc|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Siliguri, Kalyani, Asansol, etc|
|Haryana||Ambala, Hisar, Faridabad, Karnal, Panipat, etc|
|Tamil Nadu||Madurai, Chennai, Coimbatore, etc|
Exam Day Guidelines
In this section, we have provided important instructions for the exam day:
- Candidates must report to the exam centre one hour before the reporting time to avoid last minute rush.
- Reporting time for the candidates will be 7:00 AM for first shift and 1:00 PM for shift 2.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after 8:45 AM for the first shift and 2:45 PM for second shift.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before 3 hours.
- Any electrical gadgets or mobile phones will not be allowed in the exam hall.
- Without a valid admit card, no candidate will be able to sit in the exam hall.
- Aspirant will have to go through biometric verification in the exam.