SRMJEEE 2024 Application Form will be released in the last week of November 2023 till April 2024. It is a university-level admission test for all SRM Group Institutes and universities in Kattankullathur, NCR–Ghaziabad, Ramapuram. Through this SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) exam admission will be given to the different UG Engineering, and Technology courses. Those candidates who want to take admission to these courses must sit for this test to qualify for the admission procedure. There are three different campuses of SRM in Amravati, Haryana and Sikkim. Eligible candidates will have to fill the form through online mode to appear for the exam.
In the article given below we have provided the complete information related to SRMJEEE 2024 exam such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, pattern, etc.
SRMJEEE 2024 Overview
|Conducting Body||SRM University|
|Exam Name||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE)|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based) mode|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Courses offered||Engineering courses|
|Category of exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
SRMJEEE 2024 Exam Dates
Following are the complete tentative exam dates of SRMJEEE 2024:
|Application Form||4th week of November 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of April 2024 (Phase 1)|
1st week of June 2024 (Phase 2)
3rd week of July 2024 (Phase 3)
|Slot Booking/Release of Admit card||3rd week of April 2024|
|Date of exam date||April 2024 (Phase 1)|
June 2024 (Phase 2)
July 2024 (Phase 3)
|Result Declaration||May 2024|
|Commencing of Counselling||4th week of May 2024|
SRMJEEE 2024 Application Form
Check out the complete information related to SRMJEEE 2024 application form given below:
- The SRMJEEE 2024 application form will be released from the last week of November 2023.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through both online and offline mode.
- To register, candidates will have to fill the asked details in the form to proceed further.
- Candidates are advised to fulfil the eligibility criteria first before filling out the application form.
- Fill the application form with details like academic, personal, and other asked details.
- To complete the procedure, upload the required documents as per the prescribed specification.
- The deadline to submit the application form till the in the first week of June 2024.
- After submitting the application form, candidates must take hardcopy of the form for further admission procedure.
- The SRMJEEE 2024 application fee will be of Rs 1200/- only.
- Candidates will be able to submit the fee through online mode only.
- The application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable in any case.
How to Fill SRMJEE 2024 Application Form
Here we have provided the complete SRMJEE 2024 apply procedure below:
- Step-1: Visit the online website of SRMJEE (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: On the homepage, press the “Apply Now” button.
- Step-3: Select the courses, and start filling the application form.
- Step-4: Enter the details like personal, academic qualification, communication details, etc in the form.
- Step-5: Now upload the scanned images of necessary document as per the given specifications.
- Step-6: Pay the prescribed amount of application fee through online mode only.
- Step-7: Recheck the filled details in the application form and submit the form.
- Step-8: Take a hardcopy of the filled form and keep it safe for later usage.
SRMJEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
We have provided the details regarding SRMJEEE eligibility criteria 2024 below:
- Nationality: Candidates of Indian Origin, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), and PIO or OCI cardholders will be eligible for the exam.
- Qualification: The passed candidates from class 12th level exam from any recognized board or university will be eligible.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 60% marks in class 12th level to apply for the exam.
- Subject: In the qualifying exam, candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology/ Botany and Zoology/ Biotechnology as a mandatory subjects.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be at least 16 years 6 months as on 31st July 2024.
- Appearing: The appearing candidates for class 12th level in the year 2024 will also be able to apply for the exam.
- Direct Admission: The university will also offers direct admission and scholarships to first rank candidates of all the central and state board in India. Top 10,000 rankers candidates in IIT JEE< top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports persons at National and International level will be eligible.
SRMJEEE 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the complete SRMJEEE exam pattern 2024 details below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online (Computer Based) mode.
- Duration: Total 2 hours 30 minutes will be given to solve the exam.
- Type of Questions: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) asked in the exam.
- Sections: Total 5 sections will be there in the paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response, 3 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- Number of Questions: The exam will be divided according to the following division:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
SRMJEEE 2024 Syllabus
The SRMJEEE syllabus will consist of various topics from the NCERT syllabus of classes 11thand 12th. We have providing the syllabus below:
|Mathematics||Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Integral calculus and differential equations of the first order, Matrices, determinants, and their applications, Analytical geometry, Algebra, Combinatorics, Statistics and Probability, Vector algebra, etc.|
|Chemistry||Chemical families – Periodic properties, Atomic structure, Chemical bonding, molecular structure, and S & P block elements, States of Matter, Chemical thermodynamics, Chemical equilibrium, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic compounds containing oxygen, Polymers, Some basic principles of Organic chemistry, etc.|
|Physics||Units and Measurement, ray and wave optics, Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Gravitation, Mechanics of Fluids and Solids, Atomic Physics and Relativity, Oscillations and Wave Motion, Dual nature of Matter and nuclear physics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electronics and communication.|
|Biology||Cell biology and genetics, Plant anatomy, Biology in human welfare, Plant physiology, Taxonomy of angiosperm, Microbiology, Applied biology, Modern genetics, animal biotechnology, Environmental science, Immunology, Theories of evolution, Biotechnology, Human physiology, etc.|
SRMJEEE Preparation Tips
To prepare for the SRMJEEE entrance exam, candidates must go through the following preparation tips & tricks:
- Go through the complete exam pattern to prepare accordingly.
- First step is to check out the complete syllabus of the exam.
- Make a proper and balanced schedule to study for the exam.
- Try to solve as much as the last years’ of questions paper to understand the questions.
- Take care of your health and stay hydrated.
SRMJEEE 2024 Admit Card
The SRMJEEE admit card 2024 will be released in the first week of April 2024 after slot booking. It will be released through online mode. Candidates will have to login using details like application number & password to download the admit card.
Candidates are advised to check all the mentioned details in the admit card after downloading it from the website. Details like name, personal details, exam date, time, reporting time, and other exam day instruction will be mentioned in the admit card.
SRMJEEE 2024 Result
The university will publish the SRMJEEE result 2024 in the first week of May 2024. It will be released through online mode on the website. No other mode will be provided by the authority to check result.
Candidates will receive a email on the registered email ID regarding the declaration of the result. Candidates will have to provide their login credentials in the online portal to download the rank card. The university will also publish a merit list of the candidates on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance exam.
SRMJEEE 2024 Rank List
The SRMJEEE 2024 rank list will be released after the few days of the entrance examination. Candidates will be able to check the rank list through online mode on the website. A unique rank will be allotted to each qualified candidates in the rank list.
The authority will also release the merit list which consist of the name of the candidates who will be eligible for the further counselling procedure. The counselling procedure will be held at the campus of SRM through online mode.
SRMJEEE 2024 Cut-Off
After the declaration of the result, candidates will be able to check the SRMJEEE cut off 2024 marks. Candidates will have to visit the website through online mode to check the cut off marks. The released cut off must refer to the closing ranks for each course offered by the authority. Those candidates who will score more than cut-off marks will be considered qualified.
The marks of cut off will be set by the admission authority on the basis of the numbers of candidates who appeared in the entrance exam, the highest marks scored by the topper, and the difficulty level of the exam.
SRMJEEE 2024 Counselling
The SRMJEEE counselling 2024 will be organized from the last week of May 2024. It will be conducting in two stages as stage 1 and stage II for all the qualified candidates. It will be organized through online mode only.
Candidates will have to register and submit the necessary amount of fee to participate in the SRMJEEE 2024 counselling procedure. On the basis of the performance in the exam, choices selected, and seat availability at the venues of the counselling, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Candidates will have to carry the required documents for the verification procedure as per the schedule. Following are the documents required for verification.
- Counselling Letter of SRMJEEE 2024
- Class 10th standard mark sheet
- SRMJEEE 2024 Hall Ticket
- Mark sheet of class 12th or equivalent
- Demand Draft (DD)
- Transfer Certificate