NATA 2024 Application Form will be released in the second week of March 2024. The National Aptitude Test is conducted three times in a year by COA (Council of Architecture). Candidates can get admission to the top Architecture colleges across the country. There are various institutions in the country which offers admission to the candidates on the basis of marks secured by the them in NATA 2024 exam. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by the authority for eligible candidates. Eligible candidates will be able to get admission in the various institutes to pursue five year Bachelors of Architecture (B.Arch) program.
In the article below candidates can get the complete information related to NATA 2024 entrance exam such as application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam patter, etc.
NATA 2024 Overview
|Name of the examination||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Conducting Body||Council of Architecture (COA)|
|Type of Examination||UG Level National Entrance Exam conducted for admission in Architecture.|
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Frequency of the examination||Twice a year|
NATA 2024 Exam Dates
Following are the tentative NATA Exam Dates:
For Session 1:
|Event||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Registration Process||2nd week of March 2024|
|Deadline for the registration process||1st week of April 2024|
|Last Date for Upload Image & Documents||2nd week of April 2024|
|Last date to submit the Application Fee||2nd week of April 2024|
|Availability of confirmation printout||3rd week of April 2024|
|Correction Window||3rd week of April 2024|
|Admit card||4th week of April 2024|
|Exam date||April 2024|
|Declaration of result||May 2024|
For Session II:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Online Registration process||2nd week of March 2024|
|Last date to submit the form||2nd week of May 2024|
|Confirmation page printing available till||2nd week of May 2024|
|Application correction window||May 2024|
|Admit card||3rd week of May 2024|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2024|
|Announcement of result||June 2024|
For Session III:
|Event||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Registration process||2nd week of March 2024|
|Last date for the registration process||2nd week of June 2024|
|Last Date for Upload Image & Documents||2nd week of June 2024|
|Last date to submit the Application Fee||3rd week of June 2024|
|Availability of confirmation printout||3rd week of June 2024|
|Correction Facility||4th week of June 2024|
|Admit card||2nd week of July 2024|
|Entrance Exam date||3rd week of July 2024|
|Result Announcement||4th week of July 2024|
NATA 2024 Application Form
In the section given below, candidates can get the complete details related to NATA application form 2024:
- Candidates will be able to fill out the application form for session 1, 2 & 3 in the second week of March 2024.
- The NATA 2024 registration form will be available through online mode only. No other mode will be provided.
- Candidates will have to fill their asked details in the form at the time of online form filling procedure.
- After filling the details, upload all the required scanned documents like passport size photographs and signature in the given format.
- The documents must be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format only.
- The authority will also provide the correction facility to the registered candidates for rectification in the application form.
- The application form will be available till the second week of April 2024 for session 1.
- After the successful fee payment & application submission, candidates must take a printout of the form for further usage.
- The application fee will be submitted through online mode only. No offline mode will be provided.
- Debit card/ credit card/ net banking will be the online payment gateways for transaction.
- For session one, candidates will have to submit Rs 2000/- (Rs 1500/- for SC/ST/ Transgender/ Female).
- For session two, candidates will be required to submit Rs 4000/- (Rs 3000 for SC/ST/Transgender/Female category).
- The application fee will be of Rs 5400/- (Rs 4050/- for SC/ST/ Transgender/ Female) category for session three.
- Candidates from the outside of India will have to deposit Rs 10,000/- for either the first or second test and Rs 20,000/- for appearing in both the tests and Rs 27000/- for all tests.
- The processing charges and Gods & Service Taxes (GST) will be borne by the candidates, as applicable.
How to Fill NATA 2024 Application Form
- Step-1: Visit the website of NATA (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: Click on the link “NATA 2024 Registration” on the homepage.
- Step-3: Press the “New Registration” link to register.
- Step-4: Now provide the asked details in the form and submit it.
- Step-5: Login using details and fill the application form with necessary details.
- Step-6: Upload the scanned documents in the specified format.
- Step-7: Submit the prescribed amount of application fee through online mode.
- Step-8: Preview the filled details and submit the application form.
- Step-9: Take a hardcopy of the application form for further references.
NATA 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can go through the NATA eligibility criteria 2024 below before filling the application form:
- Qualifications: Applying candidates must passed class 10+2 level or equivalent examination with PCM/ 10+3 diploma with compulsory subject Mathematics.
- Marks: To apply for the exam, candidates must obtain 50% aggregate marks in PCM subjects and 50% marks in class 12th/ diploma.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria to apply for the NATA 2024 exam.
- Appearing: Those candidates who will be appearing in their 10+2 or 10+3 level will also be eligible to apply for the exam.
NATA 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates can go through the given details related to NATA Exam Pattern 2024:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Time: Total 3 hours will be given to solve the paper.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 125 question asked in the paper.
- Types of Questions: Paper will consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs), Multiple Select Type (MSQ), Preferential Choice questions (PCQ), numerical answer type (NAQ) and MFQ type questions.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 200 marks only.
- Medium: Exam will be conducted in English language only.
- Sections: There will be total 3 sections – Mathematics, Drawing, and General Aptitude.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response, 1/2/3 marks will be awarded accordingly.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for incorrect response.
NATA 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus of NATA 2024 will comprises of three sections – Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Drawing. The topic-wise syllabus for the NATA 2024 entrance exam will be provided below:
|Mathematics||Logarithms, Algebra, Matrices, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Application of Calculus, Theory of Calculus, Statistics, Permutation and combination and Probability.|
|DrawingTest||Geometric composition, understanding scale and proportion of objects, shape, building forms and elements, color texture, aesthetics, harmony, and control.Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract.Conceptualization and visualization through structuring objects in memory.Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces, and volumes. Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shapes and forms.Perspective drawing, Sketching of urban scape and landscape.Generating plan, elevation, and 3D views of objects.Common day-to-day life objects like furniture, equipment, etc., from memory.|
|General Aptitude||Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawing, Interpretation of pictorial compositions.Objects, textures related to architecture & built environment.Analytical reasoning, general awareness of national/international architects and famous architectural creations, mental ability (visual, numerical, and verbal) etc.|
NATA 2024 Preparation Tips
Given below are the preparation tips for the candidates to score better in the entrance exam:
- Check out the complete syllabus on the website and study accordingly.
- Try to choose the best possible books for preparations.
- Prepare for the exam as per the exam pattern.
- Divide your time and make a proper schedule for the exam.
- Try to give more and more time to the study and follow the schedule properly.
- Ensure for using previous years of questions paper and sample papers for help.
- Do a regular exercise and stay fit and healthy.
NATA 2024 Admit Card
The COA will release the NATA admit card 2024 in the fourth week of April 2024 for session 1. The admit card of session 2 will be released in the third week of May 2024 and in the second week of July 2024, the session three admit card will be released.
It will be released through online mode only. Those candidates who submitted the application form before the deadline will be able to download the NATA hall ticket from the website. To download it, candidates will be required their allotted details like application form number and password. It will be most important document to carry on the day of examination.
NATA 2024 Answer Key
The NATA answer key 2024 will be released by the authority for the all three session separately. Candidates will be able to access the answer key through online mode only. A direct link to download the answer key will be provided by the authority.
The NATA 2024 answer key will include the correct answers to all the questions asked in the examination. Candidates will be able to predict their expected scores in the examination with the help of answer key.
NATA 2024 Result
After the successful completion of the entrance exam, the NATA result 2024 will be published by the authority. It will be released through online mode on the website. By providing the allotted details in the candidates login portal, candidates will be able to check their result.
It will be published in three formats marks scored out of 200, merit list, percentile score. Candidates must keep the hardcopy of the result for further usage in admission procedure.
NATA 2024 Cut Off
The NATA cut off 2024 will be released through online mode by the authority on the website. The cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates will have to obtain to qualify for the examination.
It will be depend on the various factors such as total seats, the difficulty level of the entrance exam, total number of candidates appearing in the exam, etc. To be eligible for the further admission procedure, candidates must obtain cut-off marks in the exam.
NATA 2024 Counselling
The NATA counselling procedure 2024 will be organized by the participating institutes individually. There will be no counselling process organized by the Council of Architecture (COA). Qualified candidates will be able to apply for the B.Arch to get admission into various institutions and universities on the basis of NATA Scorecard.
Those candidates who want to get admission in B.Arch courses will have to appear in a separate counselling procedure conducted by each institution. At the time of counselling, candidates must carry all the required documents and their photocopies for the verification process.
Following will be the most important documents that candidates need to carry for the verification process:
- NATA 2024 Admit Card
- NATA 2024 Score card
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Medical Certificate for PWD category
- Residence Certificate
- Transfer Certificate, etc.
Participating Institutes of NATA 2024
Candidates can check out the list of participating institutes of NATA 2024 below:
- A.R. College of Architecture, Andhra Pradesh
- Institute of Architecture, Gujarat
- College of Architecture, Vastu Kala Academy, New Delhi
- Dignity College of Architecture, Chhattisgarh
- Sri Venkateshwara College of Architecture, Hyderabad
- Guwahati College of Architecture, Assam
- Faculty of Architecture, College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh
- School of Architecture, CSI Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh
- Angel Valley School of Architecture, Chhattisgarh
- College of Architecture, Holy Mary Institute of Technology & Sciences, Andhra Pradesh