MAT 2023 is a MBA entrance exam. MAT September 2023 exam dates has released by the All India Management Association. MAT September 2023 exam date for PBT – 03 Sep, CBT-1 – 17 Sep, and IBT-1 – 20 Aug, IBT-2 – 02 Sep, IBT-3 – 09 Sep, IBT-4 – 10 Sep, IBT-5 – 16 Sep, IBT-6 – 22 Sep, IBT-7 – 23 Sep.
The MAT exam is moreover a National level exam in India. It is organized by AIMA for admission to MBA and allied programmes in Participating B-Schools. If you want to take Management Aptitude Test then fill application form before last date. Then download MAT admit card and appear in exam. After exam, check MAT 2023 result.
What is MAT exam?
The full form of MAT is Management Aptitude Test. It is organized by All India Management Association at a National level. This is a MBA entrance exam. You can get admission in MBA and allied programmes in Participating B-Schools through this exam.
MAT 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||MAT 2023|
|Full Form of MAT||Management Aptitude Test|
|Full Form of AIMA||All India Management Association|
|Type of Exam||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Courses Where Admission is Through MAT||MBA and allied programmes|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through MAT||Participating B-Schools|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Graduation|
|Mode of Exam||Paper Based Test (PBT), Computer Based Test (CBT), Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT)|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Marking Scheme||All questions carry equal marks. There will be Negative Marking for wrong answers.|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Language Comprehension, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Indian & Global Environment|
MAT 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Management Aptitude Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- AIMA releases the MAT application form 2023 at mat.aima.in.
- Students should fill and submit the MAT online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the MAT 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Management Aptitude Test.
If you will appear in MAT exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the MAT exam pattern.
|Section No.||Section Name||No. of Qs||Time Suggested (in minutes)|
|II||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|IV||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|V||Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
Mode of exam – Candidate can take MAT as
- Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) or
- Double Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) or
- Paper Based Test (PBT) or
- Paper Based Test and Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (PBT+IBT) or
- Computer Based Test (CBT) or
- Computer Based Test and Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (CBT+IBT) or
- Paper Based Test and Computer Based Test (PBT+CBT) or
- Double Computer Based Test (CBT+CBT)
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Paper Based Test (PBT), Computer Based Test (CBT), Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT).
- Question type – The questions are MCQs.
- Number of Questions – There are 200 questions in the entrance exam.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- All questions carry equal marks.
- There will be Negative Marking for wrong answers.