CAT 2023 will be held on 26 November 2023. It is being conducted by IIM Lucknow. Now you can know all about Common Admission Test (CAT) exam date, application form, syllabus from here on aglasem.com. To start with, CAT is a National level MBA entrance exam that is held by Indian Institute of Management Lucknow. Moreover, purpose of this exam is to do admission in IIMs, and other B-Schools, MBA colleges in India accepting CAT scores in MBA, PGDM. Therefore if you are preparing for CAT exam, then you should check eligibility at iimcat.ac.in, apply, then download admit card, solve previous year question papers, and check answer key, result.
What is CAT exam?
The CAT 2023 is an entrance exam for admission to MBA, PGDM, in IIMs, and other B-Schools, MBA colleges in India accepting CAT scores. Here CAT is short for Common Admission Test. It is moreover a National level test organized by IIM Lucknow i.e. Indian Institute of Management Lucknow.
CAT 2023 Exam Date
The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow announces exam date of CAT. The important dates to note for Common Admission Test are as follows. Nevertheless keep checking iimcat.ac.in to know any changes in the schedule.
|Release of CAT Application Form||02 Aug 2023|
|Application Form Last Date||21 Sep 2023 (11:00 am)|
|Application Form correction window||25 Sep 2023, 05:00 PM – 28 Sep 2023, 05:00 PM|
|Admit Card Release Date||07 Nov 2023|
|CAT 2023 Exam Date||26 Nov 2023|
|Publication of Answer Key||As per IIM Lucknow|
|CAT Result Announcement Date||2nd week of January 2024|
Likewise, the CAT exam structure is also published by IIM Lucknow. Important features of the Common Admission Test are as follows. However check official website iimcat.ac.in from time to time for any changes in the exam pattern.
|Section I||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension|
|Section II||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning|
|Section III||Quantitative Ability|
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Computer Based Test.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 120 minutes.
- Sectional Timing – Candidates will be allotted exactly 40 minutes for answering questions in each section.
- Switching between sections – You will not be allowed to switch from one section to another while answering questions in a section.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +3 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1 for incorrect answers (only for MCQs, no negative marking for non-MCQs).
CAT 2023 Application Form
- The CAT 2023 Registration or the CAT Application Form 2023 refers to the process of applying for the test.
- If you want to appear in Common Admission Test, then you must check eligibility and apply as per guidelines that IIM Lucknow provides at official website iimcat.ac.in.
- Whereas Indian Institute of Management Lucknow announces the release date and CAT Application Form last date, both, via notifications from time to time.
- So fill correct details in application form CAT exam, with relevant documents required, fee, and submit it before deadline.
- Only those who apply on time can later download CAT 2023 admit card.