GUJCET 2024 will be held on 02 April 2024. It is conducted by GSEB. Now you can know all about Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) exam date, application form, syllabus from here on aglasem.com. To start with, GUJCET is a State level Engineering entrance exam that is held by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. Moreover, purpose of this exam is to do admission in Colleges in Gujarat in Degree Engineering and Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy. Therefore if you are preparing for GUJCET exam, then you should check eligibility at gseb.org, apply, then download admit card, solve previous year question papers, and check answer key, result.
What is GUJCET exam?
The GUJCET 2024 is an entrance exam for admission to Degree Engineering and Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy, in Colleges in Gujarat. Here GUJCET is short for Gujarat Common Entrance Test. It is moreover a State level test organized by GSEB i.e. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board.
GUJCET – An Overview
The important highlights of this exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||GUJCET|
|GUJCET Full Form||Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|More Exams Of This Type||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Scale Of This Exam||State Level|
|State or Region For Which This Exam Is Most Relevant||Gujarat|
(note – this does not indicate domicile requirement.
it only refers to states or regions where score
accepting colleges are situated)
|Organization That Holds This Exam||GSEB|
|GSEB Full Form||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Programs or Courses Where Admission Is Through This Test||Degree Engineering and Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Colleges or Universities Where Admission Is Through This Test||Colleges in Gujarat|
You can check the GUJCET 2024 exam pattern as per its announcement at gseb.org. Last year the exam pattern was as follows.
|Subject||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|Physics||40||40||P+C > 120 minutes|
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline OMR based test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of Questions – There are 40 in each subject questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 40 for each subject.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 60 minutes per subject.
- Language – The GUJCET 2023 question paper will be in Gujarati, Hindi and English languages.
- You get +1 for correct answers.
- Negative marking is -0.25 for incorrect answers.