HPCET 2024 is conducted by HPTU. Now you can know all about Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET) exam date, application form, syllabus from here on aglasem.com. To start with, HPCET is a University level Common entrance exam that is held by Himachal Pradesh Technical University. Moreover, purpose of this exam is to do admission in HPTU and its affiliated colleges in B.Tech, B. Pharmacy, MCA, MBA, MBA (T&HM). Therefore if you are preparing for HPCET exam, then you should check eligibility at himtu.ac.in, apply, then download admit card, solve previous year question papers, and check answer key, result.
What is HPCET exam?
The HPCET 2024 is an entrance exam for admission to B.Tech, B. Pharmacy, MCA, MBA, MBA (T&HM), in HPTU and its affiliated colleges. Here HPCET is short for Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test. It is moreover a University level test organized by HPTU i.e. Himachal Pradesh Technical University.
HPCET – An Overview
The important highlights of this exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||HPCET|
|HPCET Full Form||Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test|
|More Exams Of This Type||Common Entrance Exams|
|Scale Of This Exam||University Level|
|State or Region For Which This Exam Is Most Relevant||Himachal Pradesh|
(note – this does not indicate domicile requirement.
it only refers to states or regions where score
accepting colleges are situated)
|Organization That Holds This Exam||HPTU|
|HPTU Full Form||Himachal Pradesh Technical University|
|Programs or Courses Where Admission Is Through This Test||B.Tech, B. Pharmacy, MCA, MBA, MBA (T&HM)|
|Colleges or Universities Where Admission Is Through This Test||HPTU and its affiliated colleges|
You can check the HPCET 2024 exam pattern as per its announcement at himtu.ac.in. Last year the exam pattern was as follows.
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of Questions – There are 150 qs in UG, 100 qs in PG in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 600 in UG, 400 in PG.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 3 Hours 15 Minutes for UG, 2 hours for PG.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +4 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1 for incorrect answers