UPESEAT 2024 Admit Card will be released after slot booking. UPESEAT (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test) is a university level exam, which is organized by the UPES, Dehradun. It is a university level examination organized in April 2024 for phase 1, in June 2024 for phase 2 and August 2024 for phase 3. This exam is a gateway for providing admission in B.Tech courses offered in various specializations.
UPESEAT Admit Card 2024
Candidates can get the UPESEAT hall ticket 2024 only through online mode. No offline method will be entertained to provide the admit card.
It will be mandatory document to be produced at the exam centre. Candidates will not be allowed to write the exam, without holding a valid admit card.
Candidates are suggested to keep the admit card safe till the admission process gets completed.
UPESEAT 2024 Admit Card Releasing Date
Only successfully registered candidates will be able to download the admit card after slot booking. The slot booking will be started from the month of April 2024. The exam conducting authority will be released the UPESEAT admit card 2024 through online mode.
UPESEAT exam will be conducted from last week of April to first week of May 2024 for phase 1, in first week of June 2024 for phase 2, in first week of July 2024 for phase 3 and in third week of July 2024 for phase 4. After the examination, students will be able to check the UPESEAT result 2024 from second week of May 2024 for phase one.
Candidates who will qualify the exam will be able to participate in the UPESEAT counselling 2024. It will be started from August 2024.
How to Download the Admit Card
Candidates can follow these simple steps to download the UPESEAT admit card 2024:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Firstly, candidates are required to book their slot through login.
- Fill the required details such as Application Number and Date of Birth.
- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take some extra printouts for further use.
UPESEAT 2024 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for UPESEAT 2024 is provided below for admission into various disciplines of engineering in the University campus. Candidates must go through the complete pattern before starting the preparation for UPESEAT 2024:
- Exam Mode: The entrance test will be organised in online CBT mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of objective type questions divided into five sections.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension.
- Time Duration: The time duration to complete the test will be of 3 hours.
- Number of questions: The questions paper will consist of 35 questions in PCM and 20 questions in English. So there will be total of 125 questions in the exam.
|Subjects||Number of questions|
|English language and comprehension||20|
UPESEAT 2024 Marking Scheme
UPSEAT marking scheme for engineering admission is discussed below:
- The question paper of UPESEAT 2024 will be of total 120 marks.
- The physics, Chemistry and Mathematics section will be of 35 marks each. While the English language and comprehension section will be of 20 marks.
- For every correct answer, +1 mark will be awarded.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong responses.
UPESEAT 2024 Exam Centres
The authority may conduct the exam in 46 cities across India. Students have to fill their preferences for exam centre at the time of filling the application. Some major exam centers are
- Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Agra, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Bhubaneswar, Cochin, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gaya, Ghaziabad, Guwahati, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Haldwani, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Jalandhar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Muzzafarpur, Nagpur, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Raipur, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong, Siliguri, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, etc.