UKSEE 2023 is the State level Engineering entrance exam. Organized by UTU, UKSEE exam is for admission to first year of B.Pharm, BHMCT, BA LLB, BBA LLB, MCA, MBA, MHMCT, M. Pharm, M.Tech, LLM, and to second year of B.Tech., B. Pharma courses in University Departments and Government/Private Institutes of Uttarakhand. The Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) will announce Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) 2023 exam date, application form soon. Its official website is uktech.ac.in. Get here the UKSEE study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
What is UKSEE exam?
The full form of UKSEE is Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination. It is a State level Engineering entrance examination conducted by UTU. first year of B.Pharm, BHMCT, BA LLB, BBA LLB, MCA, MBA, MHMCT, M. Pharm, M.Tech, LLM, and to second year of B.Tech., B. Pharma admission in University Departments and Government/Private Institutes of Uttarakhand for 2023-24 session is on the basis of UKSEE 2023.
UKSEE 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||UKSEE|
|Full Form of UKSEE||Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination|
|Full Form of UTU||Uttarakhand Technical University|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through UKSEE||first year of B.Pharm, BHMCT, BA LLB, BBA LLB, MCA, MBA, MHMCT, M. Pharm, M.Tech, LLM, and to second year of B.Tech., B. Pharma|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through UKSEE||University Departments and Government/Private Institutes of Uttarakhand|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||As per course applying for|
|Mode of Exam||TBA, Last year it was – Offline|
|Type of Questions||TBA, Last year it was –objective type questions|
|Marking Scheme||TBA, Last year it was – +1, 0|
The question paper of Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination will be as per the exam pattern.
- The UKSEE 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per uktech.ac.in.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and UKSEE sample question papers.
- UKSEE 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
Last year the exam pattern was as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline test.
- Question type – The questions are objective type questions.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get 1 marks for correct answer.
- And there is no negative marks for incorrect answers.