PU CET 2024 is conducted by PU. Now you can know all about Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate (PU CET UG) exam date, application form, syllabus from here on aglasem.com. To start with, PU CET is a University level Common entrance exam that is held by Panjab University. Moreover, purpose of this exam is to do admission in Panjab University in B.Sc. (Hons.), B. Pharmacy. Therefore if you are preparing for PU CET exam, then you should check eligibility at cetug.puchd.ac.in, apply, then download admit card, solve previous year question papers, and check answer key, result.
What is PU CET exam?
The PU CET 2024 is an entrance exam for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.), B. Pharmacy, in Panjab University. Here PU CET UG is short for Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate. It is moreover a University level test organized by PU i.e. Panjab University.
PU CET – An Overview
The important highlights of this exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||PU CET UG|
|PU CET UG Full Form||Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate|
|More Exams Of This Type||Common Entrance Exams|
|Scale Of This Exam||University Level|
|State or Region For Which This Exam Is Most Relevant||Chandigarh|
(note – this does not indicate domicile requirement.
it only refers to states or regions where score
accepting colleges are situated)
|Organization That Holds This Exam||PU|
|PU Full Form||Panjab University|
|Programs or Courses Where Admission Is Through This Test||B.Sc. (Hons.), B. Pharmacy|
|Colleges or Universities Where Admission Is Through This Test||Panjab University|
You can check the PU CET 2024 exam pattern as per its announcement at cetug.puchd.ac.in. Last year the exam pattern was as follows.
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline test.
- Combinations – The candidate will be required to choose a suitable combination of subjects depending on his/her choice of the course(s) and subjects he/she has studied in 10 +2 or its equivalent examination. Combinations are PCB / PCM / M.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice.
- Number of Questions – There are 60 questions per paper in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 240 per paper.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 70 minutes per paper.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language ENGLISH.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +2 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -0.5 for incorrect answers