MHT CET 2024 will be held from 16 April 2024 to 02 May 2024 ( Excluding 1st may 2024). MHT CET is conducted by State CET Cell. Now you can know all about Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) exam date, application form, syllabus from here on aglasem.com. To start with, MHT CET is a State level Engineering entrance exam that is held by State Common Entrance Test Cell. Moreover, purpose of this exam is to do admission in Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture colleges in Maharashtra in Professional Courses in Engineering/ Technology, Pharmacy and Agricultural Education. Therefore if you are preparing for MHT CET exam, then you should check eligibility at mhtcet2023.mahacet.org, apply, then download admit card, solve previous year question papers, and check answer key, result.
What is MHT CET exam?
The MHT CET 2024 is an entrance exam for admission to Professional Courses in Engineering/ Technology, Pharmacy and Agricultural Education, in Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture colleges in Maharashtra. Here MHT CET is short for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. It is moreover a State level test organized by State CET Cell i.e. State Common Entrance Test Cell.
You can check the MHT CET 2024 exam pattern as per its announcement at mhtcet2023.mahacet.org. Last year the exam pattern was as follows.
The exam pattern was as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- Number of Questions – There are 50 each in maths, physics, chemistry, 100 in biology in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 100 each in maths, phy+chem, biology.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 90 minutes each for maths, phy+chem, biology.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English / Marathi / Urdu for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. However, Mathematics paper shall be only in English only.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +2 (in maths), +1 (in rest of the papers) marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is none for incorrect answers
MHT CET – An Overview
The important highlights of this exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||MHT CET|
|MHT CET Full Form||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|More Exams Of This Type||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Scale Of This Exam||State Level|
|State or Region For Which This Exam Is Most Relevant||Maharashtra|
(note – this does not indicate domicile requirement.
it only refers to states or regions where score
accepting colleges are situated)
|Organization That Holds This Exam||State CET Cell|
|State CET Cell Full Form||State Common Entrance Test Cell|
|Programs or Courses Where Admission Is Through This Test||Professional Courses in Engineering/ Technology, Pharmacy and Agricultural Education|
|Colleges or Universities Where Admission Is Through This Test||Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture colleges in Maharashtra|