CMAT 2024 Application Form will be released in the second week of February 2024. It is a national level examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Eligible candidates will be able to take admission into management courses (MBA, PGDM, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc) by giving this entrance exam. It stands for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT). The institutes, colleges, and universities of All AICTE- approved considers the scores of CMAT to offer admission. The CMAT 2024 exam will be conducted in the month of April 2024 and will be held through online mode only. Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria to fill out the application form through online mode.
In the article given below, we have provided the complete details related to CMAT 2024 exam such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern, etc.
CMAT 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||CMAT 2024|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|CMAT exam full form||Common Management Admission Test|
|Exam level||National level|
|Courses||PG management Courses|
CMAT 2024 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the given below tentative exam dates of CMAT 2024:
|Application form||2nd week of February 2024|
|Closing date of online application form||3rd week of March 2024|
|Application correction window||4th week of March 2024|
|Admit Card||April 2024|
|CMAT Exam date||2nd week of April 2024|
|Answer key release||3rd week of April 2024|
|Result Declaration||May 2024|
CMAT 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the below section to know the complete CMAT 2024 registration details:
- The CMAT 2024 application form will be released in the second week of February 2024.
- The registration form will be available through online mode only. No other offline mode will be available.
- Interested candidates will have to fill out the application form and register themselves by providing the asked details.
- After filling the details, upload the scanned documents as per the given specifications.
- To complete the application procedure, submit the online application fee on the website.
- Make sure to cross check all the filled details in the form before submitting it through online mode.
- For further usage in admission procedure, take a hardcopy of the filled form and save it.
- The fee will be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates will be able to use debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ Paytm/ UPI for transaction.
|General candidates||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|General-EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
How to Apply for CMAT 2024
- Step-1: Go to the website of CMAT (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: On the homepage, click on the “CMAT 2024 Registration” link.
- Step-3: Now register yourself by providing the valid details.
- Step-4: For registration, enter the email id and phone number.
- Step-5: The login details will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Step-6: Fill the application form with asked information and upload the documents.
- Step-7: Submit the prescribed amount of online application fee.
- Step-8: Take a hardcopy of the filled form and safe it for later.
CMAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to fulfil the CMAT eligibility criteria 2024 before filling out the application form:
- Nationality: The candidates must be an Indian Citizens to apply for the exam.
- Age Criteria: There will be no prescribed age limit for CMAT 2024 exam.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Appearing: The appearing students in the final year of graduation course whose results will be announced before the start of the admission procedure will also be eligible to apply.
CMAT 2024 Exam Pattern
The complete CMAT exam pattern 2024 is given below:
- Exam mode: The exam mode will be online CBT (computer based test).
- Medium: The exam will be asked in English language only.
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be given to solve the exam.
- Type of Questions: The Multiple Choice Type of questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: A total 100 questions will be asked and each section consist of 20 questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be negative marking for each incorrect answer.
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||20||80|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||20||80|
CMAT 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus of CMAT 2024 will consist of several topics from Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, General Awareness, and Language Comprehension.
The equal number of questions will be carried by each section, so candidates must focus on all the subjects to get better marks. Some topics from CMAT Syllabus is mentioned below:
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||Speed, Time and Distance, Percentages, Averages, Ratio and Proportion, Profit, Tables, Bar Graphs, Line Charts, Venn Diagrams, Pie Chart, etc.|
|Logical Reasoning||Logical Sequence, Data Structure, Number and Letter Series, Binary Logic, Direction sense, Clocks and Calendars, Puzzles, Syllogism, Seating Arrangement, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, etc.|
|Language Comprehension||Reading comprehension, Passages, Sentence Correction, Jumbled Paragraphs, etc.|
|General Awareness||Current Affairs of National and International Economy, Personalities in News, Indian Constitution, Sports News, Trade Awareness, Politics, History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Sports Science in everyday life.|
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship||Important Events, Budget and Economic Survey, Business and Corporate affairs, New Investment and schemes, policies related to entrepreneurship and Business Promotion, Startups Ecosystem, Banking Regulation and Reforms, Internationals Organizations, General Economy, and Current Affairs.|
CMAT Preparation Tips
Candidates can go through the given preparation tips to score higher in the CMAT 2024 examination:
- Firstly prepare for the exam as per the exam pattern.
- Check out the complete syllabus on the website and study accordingly.
- Divide your time and make a proper schedule for the exam.
- Try to give more and more time to the study and follow the schedule properly.
- Try to choose the best possible books for preparations.
- Ensure for using previous years of questions paper and sample papers for help.
- Do a regular exercise and stay fit and healthy.
CMAT 2024 Admit Card
The CMAT admit card 2024 will be released in the month of April 2024. It will be released through online mode on the website. The authority will release the admit card for registered candidates only.
Those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form will be issued the admit card by the exam conducting authority. It will consist of details such as name, personal details, exam date, exam venue, reporting time, photograph , signature, and other exam related details. On the day of entrance exam, candidates will have to carry the hardcopy of the admit card to sit in the examination.
CMAT 2024 Answer Key
The authority will publish the CMAT answer key 2024 through online mode on the website. After 2 to 3 weeks entrance exam, the answer key will be released by the authority. It will be released for the appeared candidates only to calculate their probable scores in the exam.
Answer key will be released along with their response sheet on the website. The opportunity to raise an objection against the answer key will also be given to the candidates. Applicants will be able to challenge the answer key by filling out the online form with Rs 1000/- per questions objection fee.
CMAT 2024 Result
The CMAT result 2024 will be declared by the authority in the last week of May 2024. It will be released through online mode only on the website. On the based of marks secured in the online test, an All India merit list of the candidates will also be published online.
The merit list will consist of their names, roll number, score, and percentile in each section. The authority will not sent the separate scorecard to the candidates by email/ post or any other medium. The scorecard of the CMAT 2024 will be considered for admission to the academic year, which will be taken into consideration by different AICTE- Approved colleges/ institutions and universities. The authority will not provide any offline mode to download the scorecard.
CMAT 2024 Cut Off
The CMAT cut off 2024 will be released separately by each participating colleges of CMAT through online mode. For various categories, a separate cut off will be released online. The participating colleges conducts its own selection procedure to offer admission after the release of cut off.
The selection procedure of CMAT 2024 will be divided into various parts including Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI), and Written Ability Test (WAT) rounds, based on which the final admission list will be prepared by the authority.
CMAT 2024 Counselling
A centralized counselling will not be organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for qualified candidates. Counselling procedure will be started after the declaration of the merit list through online mode. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam, a merit list will be prepared.
Candidates will be able to appear in the counselling procedure conducted by the different institutions and universities on the basis of marks on the CMAT 2024 scorecard. To bring the important documents at the time of counselling will be mandatory for all the qualified candidates. Candidates will also have to submit the fees during the counselling process. Seats will be allotted to the shortlisted candidates based in the scores of CMAT, filled choice, and availability of seats.
- CMAT admit card
- Birth certificate
- CMAT scorecard
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet and certificate
- Caste certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Address proof
Participating Institutes of CMAT 2024
Following will be the participating institutes of CMAT 2024:
- BIMTECH, Greater Noida
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow, Noida, Indore, Jaipur
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Kochi.
- IMT, Nagpur
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- NDIM, New Delhi
- JAGSOM, Bangalore
- AIMS School of Business
- Praxis Business School, Kolkata
- LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- SIES, Navi Mumbai
- IPE, Hyderabad
- Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar
- SJIM, Bangalore
- BIIB, Pune
- IMT, Hyderabad
- UPES School of Business
- Alliance School of Business
- IMS, Ghaziabad
- Vivekanand Business School