WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024 is conducted by WBJEEB. Now you can know all about Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses (JENPAS UG) exam date, application form, syllabus from here on aglasem.com. To start with, WBJEE JENPAS UG is a State level Nursing entrance exam that is held by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. Moreover, purpose of this exam is to do admission in Colleges in West Bengal in B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BMLT, BSc CCT, BSc OTT, BSc PT, BSc PA, BSc MMB, BVSO, BHA. Therefore if you are preparing for WBJEE JENPAS UG exam, then you should check eligibility at wbjeeb.nic.in, apply, then download admit card, solve previous year question papers, and check answer key, result.
What is WBJEE JENPAS UG exam?
The WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024 is an entrance exam for admission to B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BMLT, BSc CCT, BSc OTT, BSc PT, BSc PA, BSc MMB, BVSO, BHA, in Colleges in West Bengal. Here JENPAS UG is short for Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses. It is moreover a State level test organized by WBJEEB i.e. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
WBJEE JENPAS UG – An Overview
The important highlights of this exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||JENPAS UG|
|JENPAS UG Full Form||Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses|
|More Exams Of This Type||Nursing Entrance Exams|
|Scale Of This Exam||State Level|
|State or Region For Which This Exam Is Most Relevant||West Bengal|
(note – this does not indicate domicile requirement.
it only refers to states or regions where score
accepting colleges are situated)
|Organization That Holds This Exam||WBJEEB|
|WBJEEB Full Form||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Programs or Courses Where Admission Is Through This Test||B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BMLT, BSc CCT, BSc OTT, BSc PT, BSc PA, BSc MMB, BVSO, BHA|
|Colleges or Universities Where Admission Is Through This Test||Colleges in West Bengal|
You can check the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024 exam pattern as per its announcement at wbjeeb.nic.in. Last year the exam pattern was as follows.
Paper I and Paper II –
- The test consists of two papers namely, Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-II is for admission in BHA course only and Paper-I is for other courses.
- During application, a candidate can apply for only Paper-I or only Paper-II or for both.
PAPER I EXAM PATTERN
PAPER II EXAM PATTERN
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline OMR Based Test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of Questions – There are 100 questions in the WBJEE JEPBN.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the JEPBN is 115 .
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 1.5 hours per paper.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English and Bengali language (except Basic English, Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge).