TS PGLCET 2024 is conducted by OU. Now you can know all about Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) exam date, application form, syllabus from here on aglasem.com. To start with, TS PGLCET is a State level Law entrance exam that is held by Osmania University. Moreover, purpose of this exam is to do admission in PG Law Colleges in Telangana in LLM. Therefore if you are preparing for TS PGLCET exam, then you should check eligibility at lawcet.tsche.ac.in, apply, then download admit card, solve previous year question papers, and check answer key, result.
What is TS PGLCET exam?
The TS PGLCET 2024 is an entrance exam for admission to LLM, in PG Law Colleges in Telangana. Here TS PGLCET is short for Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test. It is moreover a State level test organized by OU i.e. Osmania University.
TS PGLCET – An Overview
The important highlights of this exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||TS PGLCET|
|TS PGLCET Full Form||Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test|
|More Exams Of This Type||Law Entrance Exams|
|Scale Of This Exam||State Level|
|State or Region For Which This Exam Is Most Relevant||Telangana|
(note – this does not indicate domicile requirement.
it only refers to states or regions where score
accepting colleges are situated)
|Organization That Holds This Exam||OU|
|OU Full Form||Osmania University|
|Programs or Courses Where Admission Is Through This Test||LLM|
|Colleges or Universities Where Admission Is Through This Test||PG Law Colleges in Telangana|
You can check the TS PGLCET 2024 exam pattern as per its announcement at lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Last year the exam pattern was as follows.
The exam pattern was as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Online Computer Based Test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple choice type.
- Number of Questions – There are 120 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 120.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 90 minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is none for incorrect answers