Mumbai University LLM CET 2023 was held on 31 August 2023. The Mumbai University Master of Laws Common Entrance Test (MU LLM CET) is a University level Law entrance exam. It is organized by University of Mumbai (MU) for admission to LLM in institutions/ colleges offering LL.M. Programme. If you want to appear in Mumbai University LLM CET exam then register before last date. Then download MU LLM CET admit card. After exam, check answer key and then Mumbai University LLM CET 2023 result.
What is Mumbai University LLM CET exam?
The full form of MU LLM CET is Mumbai University Master of Laws Common Entrance Test. It is organized by University of Mumbai at a University level. You can get admission in LLM in institutions/ colleges offering LL.M. Programme through this exam.
Mumbai University LLM CET 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||MU LLM CET 2023|
|Full Form of MU LLM CET||Mumbai University Master of Laws Common Entrance Test|
|Full Form of MU||University of Mumbai|
|Type of Exam||Law Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Courses Where Admission is Through MU LLM CET||LLM|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through MU LLM CET||institutions/ colleges offering LL.M. Programme|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||As per eligibility criteria|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Type of Questions||Objective type|
|Number of Questions||50|
|Marking Scheme||+2, 0|
|Exam Duration||1 hour|
Mumbai University LLM CET Exam
If you will appear in Mumbai University LLM CET exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the MU LLM CET exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Online test.
- Question type – The questions are Objective type.
- Number of Questions – There are 50 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 100.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 1 hour.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English or Marathi.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +2 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is 0 for incorrect answers