VITEEE 2024 Application Form will be released in the second week of November 2023. VIT University conducts the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE). It is a university level entrance exam conducted for various UG engineering degree course. Interested candidates will be able to get admission into various UG courses at VIT. The admission in B.Tech courses will be given in Vellore, Chennai, AP and Bhopal campuses. Candidates will be able to appear for the exam by filing the application form through online mode. In the article given below, we have provided the complete details related to VITEEE 2024 exam such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern.
VITEEE 2024 Overview
|Name of Exam||VITEEE 2024|
|Exam Full Form||VIT Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Types of Exam||UG Level|
|Conducting Body||VIT University|
|Mode of Application form||Online/Offline Mode|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
VITEEE 2024 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the complete tentative VITEEE Exam Dates below:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Application form||1st, November 2023|
|Deadline of the Application form||30th March 2024|
|Slot booking procedure||1st week of April 2024|
|VITEEE 2024 Exam Date||19th -30th April 2024|
|Declaration of Result||last week of April 2024|
|Commencement of counselling||last week of April 2024|
|Commencement of classes||August 2024|
VITEEE 2024 Application Form
Candidates can check the complete details regarding the VITEEE 2024 application form below:
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online mode only.
- The VITEEE application form 2024 will be released in the second week of November 2023.
- Candidates are advised to fulfil the eligibility criteria first before filling out the application form.
- Candidates will have to submit the details like name, gender, category, address, educational qualification details, etc.
- After filling the details, upload the scanned documents and submit the online application fee.
- The authority will also provide the correction facility to edit selected details in the form.
- The last date of fill the application form will be in the first week of April 2024.
- Submit the application form and take a hardcopy for further usage in admission procedure.
- The VITEEE 2024 application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Application fee will be Rs. 1350/- for every category.
- Credit card/ Debit card or Paytm Account will be online payment gateways for transaction.
- The application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply for VITEEE 2024
- Step-1: Visit the website of VITEEE (Link will be provided above).
- Step-2: Click on the “Registration” link to register yourself.
- Step-3: Provide the asked details like name, parents name, etc to register for the exam.
- Step:4: Now login using allotted details at the time of registration.
- Step-5: Fill the application for with qualification and other important details.
- Step-6: Upload the documents as per the given specification.
- Step-7: Submit the application fee to complete the procedure.
- Step-8: Now submit the form and take hardcopy of it for further usage in admission procedure.
VITEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the given VITEEE eligibility criteria 2024 before filling the form:
- Nationality: The candidates should be Resident/ Non-resident Indian National/PIO.
- Qualification: Those candidates who have completed their class 12th level with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology will be able to apply.
- Marks: Candidates must have at least 60% marks aggregate for general and 50% marks for SC/ ST candidates and those who belong to the state of Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states.
- Age Limit: Applying candidates must born on or after 1st July 2001 will be eligible to apply for UG Engineering admission procedure.
- Appearing: Those appearing candidates in the qualifying exam will also be eligible to apply.
VITEEE 2024 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The exam mode will be online only.
- Duration: Total 2 hours and 30 minutes will be given to solve the exam.
- Type of Questions: The exam will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: Only English language will be available in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
|Subject||No. of questions|
VITEEE 2024 Syllabus
The VITEEE 2024 syllabus will be prepared by the authority on the basis of class 10th and 12th level syllabus. Candidates are advised to check the syllabus very carefully to score higher in the entrance examination. Check out the given section to know the VITEEE 2024 syllabus.
|Chemistry||Coordination Chemistry and Solid State ChemistryAlcohol and EthersAtomic StructureElectrochemistryCarbonyl CompoundsP.D & F Block ElementsThermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium & Chemical KineticsIsomerism in organic CompoundsOrganic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules|
|Mathematics||Analytical and Complex NumbersTrigonometry and Complex NumbersMatrices and their ApplicationsAnalytical Geometry of Three DimensionsVector AlgebraProbability DistributionsDifferential EquationsIntegral Calculus and its ApplicationsDiscrete MathematicsDifferential Calculus|
|Physics||ElectrostaticsProperties of MatterMagnetic Effects of Electric CurrentCurrent ElectricityLaw of Motion & Work, Energy & PowerOpticsElectromagnetic Induction and Alternating CurrentNuclear PhysicsSemiconductor Devices and their ApplicationsDual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics|
|Biology||TaxonomyBiotechnology and its applicationsGenetics and evolutionHuman health and diseaseCell and Molecular BiologyBiochemistryPlant PhysiologyReproductionBiodiversity, ecology & environmentHuman physiology|
|English||English Grammar and pronunciationComprehension questions|
|Aptitude||Clocks, Calendars and DirectionsData InterpretationData SufficiencyNumber series, Coding and Decoding|
VITEEE Preparation Tips
Candidates can check out the complete preparation tips and tricks to score better in the VITEEE entrance exam:
- Make a proper and balanced schedule to study for the exam.
- Try to do daily practice for the examination.
- Go through the complete exam pattern to prepare accordingly.
- First step is to check out the complete syllabus of the exam.
- Try to solve as much as the last years’ of questions paper to understand the questions.
- Take care of your health and stay hydrated.
VITEEE 2024 Slot Booking
The VITEEE slot booking 2024 will be started from the first week of April 2024. Candidates will be able to book their slot through online mode on the website. This will be the process of choosing your date, venue, and time for the VIT entrance exam.
The slot booking procedure will be done at VIT Online Test Booking System (OTBS). Candidates will be required to use their application number and password to login into the portal. After the slot booking procedure, candidates will receive their admit card.
VITEEE 2024 Admit Card
The VITEEE admit card 2024 will be released by the authority through online mode on the website. It will be released in the second week of April 2024. Candidates will be required to provide their application form number and online test booking password to download the admit card.
The admit card will be generated for those candidates who booked their test slot through online test booking system. Candidates are advised to keep the hardcopy of the admit card safe for the day of examination.
VITEEE 2024 Result
The authority will publish the VITEEE result 2024 through online mode on the website. It will be released in the month of May 2024. The candidate’s rank will be intimated to their registered mobile number. A merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of the total marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam.
Applicants will have to enter their details like application number and password to download the result. Keep the hardcopy of the result for the further usage in the admission procedure.
VITEEE 2024 Cut Off
After the declaration of the result, the VITEEE cut off 2024 marks will be released by the authority. On the basis of the number of candidates in the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, and other factors, the institute will decide the cut off marks.
Afterwards, each institute will release its cut off marks according to its preferences. The university will prepare the separate list as per the branch and campus wise. It will be released through online mode on the website.
VITEEE 2024 Counselling
The VITEEE counselling 2024 procedure will be organized in the month of May 2024. It will be conducted through online mode. According to the performance in the entrance exam, the candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling. It will be mandatory for the shortlisted candidates to participate in the counselling procedure.
Candidates will be able to register for the VITEEE counselling procedure by filling out the registration forms. In the form, candidates will have to fill their category details, preferred courses, and campus. At the time of counselling, candidates will have to carry some of the important documents for verification procedure. The seats will be allocated to the candidates after verifying all the required documents.
Required Documents for Verification:
- VITEEE Admit Card & Rank Card
- Class 10th passing certificate or equivalent
- Class 12th passing certificate or Mark sheet
- Class 12th admit card
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Category certificate