UPSEE 2024 Exam Date (CUET UG/PG) has been announced. Application Form will be released in the last week of February 2024 through CUET UG. It is a state level admission procedure organized to get admission into various field of Engineering, SCIT, Management, Pharmacy, and other fields. The exam of UPSEE (UPCET -UP Combined Entrance test) has been scrapped. Candidates need to apply for the admission into various courses through CUET UG and CUET PG scores. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is the conducting authority of CUET UG and CUET PG entrance examination. Qualified candidates will get admission into various participated Government and Private Institutes situated across the state. On the basis of JEE Main scores, candidates will also be eligible for admission into B.Tech courses and NATA scores will be considered for admission into B.Arch course. In the given article below we have provided the complete information related to UPSEE 2024 exam such as application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
UPCET 2024 Highlights:
|Exam Name||UPSEE (UPCET) 2024|
|Full form||Uttar Pradesh Common Entrance Test (UPCET)|
|Selection||Through CUET UG & CUET PG scores|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Courses offered||UG & PG|
|Mode of exam||Online mode|
UPCET 2024 Exam Dates
Following are the tentative UPCET exam dates 2024 given below:
Through CUET (UG):
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Online submission of application||1st week of February 2024|
|Last date to submit application||2nd week of March 2024|
|Last date of fee submission||2nd week of March 2024|
|Application correction||3rd week of March 2024|
|Announcement of city of exam||April 2024|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of May 2024|
|CUCET UG Entrance exam||15th May to 31st May 2024|
|Answer key release date||1st week of June 2024|
|Result declaration||3rd week of June 2024|
|Commence of Counselling||1st week of July 2024|
Through CUET (PG):
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Online submission of Application Form||February/ March 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||March/ April 2024|
|Last date of transaction of examination fee||April 2024|
|Application correction||April/ May 2024|
|Admit card||May/ June 2024|
|CUCET PG exam||11th March to 28th March 2024|
|Answer key release date||2nd week of July 2024|
|Result declaration||2nd week of July 2024|
|Commencement of counselling||3rd week of July 2024|
UPCET 2024 Application Form
Following are the details related to UPSEE (UPCET) 2024 Application Form:
- The application form through CUET (UG) will be released in the first week of February 2024.
- The registration form through CUET (PG) will be released from February 2024.
- The authority will release the application form through online mode.
- At the time of filling the details, candidates will be required to submit the details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name etc.
- Documents such as photograph, mark sheets, and signature will be required to upload in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to preview the filled details in the application form before submitting it.
- Candidates will be required to take the printout of the application form for further references.
- Candidates will have to submit the application fee through online mode.
- The application fee will be submitted through online mode using credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- The registration fee will be different for UG and PG courses.
Following are the application fee for various courses:
For CUET (UG):
|No of Subjects||General (UR)||OBC-NCL/ EWS||ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender||Centres outside India|
|Up to 3 subjects||Rs.750/-||Rs.700/-||Rs.650/-||Rs.3750/-|
|Up to 7 subjects||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs.1300/-||Rs.7500/-|
|Up to 10 subjects||Rs.1750/-||Rs.1650/-||Rs.1550/-||Rs.11000/-|
For CUET (PG):
|Category||Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)Fees for Additional Test Paper||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 1000/-||Rs.500/-||Rs. 5000/- (For up to 3 papers)Rs. 1500/- (For up to per test paper)|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 800/-||Rs.400/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 750/-||Rs.400/-|
How to Apply for UPCET 2024
- Step-1: Go to the website of NTA CUET (Link will be provided above).
- Step-2: Press the “New registration” link.
- Step-3: On the next page, click on the link to apply online for CUET UG/ PG.
- Step-4: To register, candidates will have to provide the basic details.
- Step-5: Details like name, email id, phone number will be required.
- Step-6: Upload the requisite documents in the specified format.
- Step-7: Submit the application for the respective courses.
- Step-8: At last, print the application form and receipt for further usage.
UPCET 2024 Application Form Correction
The authority will provide the UPCET 2024 application correction facility through CUET UG & PG in the March/ April 2024. Candidates who will register themselves before the deadline will be able to make changes in the application form.
The application correction link will be provided on the website. Only few fields in the application form will be edited by the registered candidates. The correction facility will be provided through online mode only.
UPCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The UPCET Eligibility Criteria according to the CUET UG/ PG courses is given below:
- Applying candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates of NRI/Foreign Nationals/PIO/Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries/ Kashmiri Migrants will also be eligible to apply.
- The Aadhaar card of the candidates will be mandatory to apply.
For UG Courses (through CUET UG):
|For B.Tech (Biotech)||Qualifying Exam: To apply, candidates must pass class 12th from any recognized board.Marks: Candidates must score at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in class 12th level.Subject: Applicants with subjects like Physics and Mathematics/ Biology as a mandatory subject and any one with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subjects will be able to apply for B.Tech (Biotech) course.|
|For B.Des||Qualifying Exam: Passed candidates in class 12th exam of UP Board or its equivalent or 10+2 level will apply for the exam.Marks: In the qualifying examination, applicant must have minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST categories) to apply.|
For Postgraduate Courses:
|For MCA Course||Qualification: To apply for MCA, candidates must completed their graduation with BCA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BA from recognized university/Subject: In the qualifying degree, candidates must have Mathematics as a compulsory subject at 12th level or graduation level or its equivalent.Marks: For general category, candidates must have secured at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST category) to apply.|
|For M.Tech (Bio medical Engineering)||To apply for the same, candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics & Comm. Eng/ Electronics Engg/ Instrumentation & Control Eng/ Electrical & Electronics Engg/ Electronics & Instrument/ Instrumentation & Control Eng.|
UPSEE (UPCET) 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates can go through the given section to know the UPCET Exam Pattern 2024 for UG & PG courses:
For UG Courses (CUET UG):
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Type of Questions: The Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked in the exam.
- Sections: The exam will consist of 3 sections – section 1A (13 languages), Section IB (20 languages), Section II (27 domain specific subjects) & Section III (general test).
- Medium: The exam will be held in 13 languages Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
- Marking Scheme: 5 marks will be awarded for every correct response and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.
For PG Courses (CUET PG):
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be administrated through online CBT mode only.
- Language: Exam will be conducted in Hindi & English (bilingual) except for language and Sahitya papers.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the paper.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct response, 4 marks will be given and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.
UPCET 2024 Syllabus
The UPCET 2024 syllabus for CUET PG/UG examination is provided below. Candidates can check the complete UPCET syllabus to score better in the entrance examination.
The syllabus for UG will includes topics from Physics, Biology, and Chemistry subjects of class 12th. Check the important topics of some subjects below:
- For Physics: Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis, Linear Momentum and collisions, Gravitation, Oscillatory motion, Mechanics of solids and fluids, heat and thermodynamics, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, wave optics, etc.
- For Mathematics: Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics, and Statics, etc.
- For Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Acid-Base Concepts, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Periodic Table, Thermochemistry, General Organic Chemistry, Isomerism, Polymers, Carbohydrates, etc.
- For Biology: Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Mammalian Anatomy, Animal Physiology, Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Ecosystem, Genetics, important phyla, etc.
UPCET Preparation Tips
Given below are the preparation tips which candidates can use to improve their marks in UPCET exam:
- Divide equal time for all the subjects and prepare a timetable.
- Go through the officially prescribed syllabus for the entrance exam.
- Take help from the best book and study material available on the internet.
- Practice last year of question paper as much as you can.
- Try to include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparations.
- Take care of your healthy firstly and don’t take the stress.
UPCET 2024 Admit Card
The admit card of UPCET 2024 will be released in the second week of May 2024 for CUET UG. Through online mode the authority will release the admit card on the website.
The university will not send the UPCET admit card by post or any other offline mode. The candidates will be required to download their admit card from the website via login. Login ID and Password will be required to download it. Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the admit card for the day of examination.
UPSEE (UPCET) 2024 Exam Centers
The UPCET 2024 exam centers list is given below where the exam will be conducted:
|Allahabad/ Prayagraj||Moradabad||Kanpur Dehat|
UPCET 2024 Answer Key
The UPCET answer key 2024 will be released in the first week of June 2024 for UG & second week of July 2024 for PG. It will help the candidate to calculate the expected score obtained in the entrance exam. After releasing the answer key, the authority will release the final answer key along with the UPCET results.
Candidates will be required to provide their login details such as date of birth or password in the login portal. The answer key will be appeared on the screen in pdf format. Objection window will also be provided to the candidates. Based on the raised objections, the final answer key will be released on the website.
UPCET 2024 Result/ Rank List
The authority will declare the UPCET 2024 result in third week of June 2024 for UG & second week of July 2024 for PG. A separate merit list will be prepared by the authority according to the performance of the candidate in the examination.
All the details related to the UPCET result will be released on the website of exam conducting authority. To download the result, candidates will have to enter the login details. Qualified candidates in the entrance exam will be called for the counselling procedure.
UPCET 2024 Cut Off
The UPSEE (UPCET) 2024 cut off will be released through online mode on the website. The cut off will be the minimum marks which considered for the admission in UP Colleges. Cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates have to secured in the exam to be eligible for admission.
Here are some factors for determining the UPCET cut off 2024:
- Difficulty level of the exam.
- Previous year UPCET cutoff trends.
- Number of available seats.
- Total number of candidates who attempted the examination.
- Number of candidates who qualified the exam.
UPCET 2024 Counselling
The UPCET 2024 counselling will be organised by the authority after the declaration of result. This process of counselling will be conducted in various rounds through online mode. Only eligible and exam qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure.
In the first week of July 2024, the UPCET counselling process will be commenced for UG. The seat allotment will be released after completing the counselling rounds. Counselling will be done on the basis of rank in the exam. At the time of counselling, candidates will have to bring some original documents at the counselling center.
Document Required for UPCET 2024 Counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Category certificate
- Sub-category certificate
- CUET UG/ PG Admit card
- CUET Rank card
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate, etc.
UPCET 2024 Participating Institutes
Following are the list of UPCET 2024 Participating Institutes:
- Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jhansi
- Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi
- Institute of Engineering and technology, Lucknow
- Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur
- Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute, Kanpur
- Rajkiya Engineering College, Ambdekar Nagar
- Rajkiya Engineering College, Azamgarh
- Rajkiya Engineering College, Banda
- Rajkiya Engineering College, Bijnor
- Rajkiya Engineering College, Mainpuri
- Lucknow University, Lucknow
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicappeds, Kanpur
- Bhimrao Ambedkar Agra University, Agra
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur
- Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University, Faizabad
- Aligarh College of Engineering and Technology, Aligarh