UPSEE 2020 Notification will be released in the month of December 2019 or January 2020. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) will be organized by the Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh at state level. Through this exam, students can get admission in the first year of engineering, architecture, pharmacy, design, management, computer applications, etc. It also offers admission in lateral entry in B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA courses. Various government as well as private institutions of Uttar Pradesh state consider the UPSEE/UPTU scores for providing admissions. Here we have provided details about UPSEE 2020 examination including dates, application form, eligibility, pattern, etc.
UPSEE Exam Dates 2020
The expected UPSEE exam schedule is provided below:
|Online application form starts||4th week of January 2020|
|Last date to fill the application||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit the fee||1st week of April 2020|
|Application correction window||Last week of March to 1st week of April 2020|
|Admit card issue||4th week of April 2020|
|Exam date||Last week of April to 1st week of May 2020|
|Release of answer key||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit objection on answer key||Till the 1st week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2020|
|Counselling starts||Last week of June 2020|
UPSEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates must read the information bulletin before filling the UPTU application form. Details regarding application form are given below:
- The application form will be provided via online mode
- No printed application form will be provided for UPSEE 2020.
- The application form filling procedure comprises of various steps like registration, image uploading, fee payment and print confirmation page.
- UPSEE application form 2020will be released in the fourth week of January 2020.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned imagesof signature and photograph.
- There is no need to send the confirmation pageto the university.
- The application fee for UPSEE will be 1300/-for Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category and Rs. 650/- for Female/SC/ST/PwD Category.
- Only online mode will be available to pay the fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking and e-wallets.
Application Form Correction:
- The university will provide the UPSEE application form correctionfacility through online mode.
- Corrections will be done only during the correction window.
- It will be started from the Last week of March to 1stweek of April 2020.
- Corrections will be allowed only in some particular fields.
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the UPSEE eligibility criteria and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the course they are applying:
- Indian Nationalcandidates are eligible to apply.
- No age limitto apply for UPSEE 2020.
- NRI, PIO, Foreign Nationals, Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries & Kashmiri Migrants can also apply.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examare also eligible to apply.
The qualification criteria for various courses offered under UPSEE exam is mentioned below:
|B.Tech, B.Des & Integrated MCA||12th passed with Physics and Mathematics and any one subjects from Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
Minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
|B.Tech Bio-Technology||12th passed with Physics and Mathematics/Biology and any one subjects from Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.|
|B.Pharma||10+2 qualified with Physics & Chemistry and any one subject from Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/ Biology / Technical Vocational Subject.
Minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
|BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA(Integrated)||12th passed with any stream securing 45% marks without grace and 40% for SC/ST categories.|
|B.Arch||10+2 passed with Physics and Mathematics and any one subjects from Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing / Technical Vocational subject with securing 50% aggregate.|
|MBA/MCA||Bachelors degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized university.
Minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) candidates.
For MCA, candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
|B.Tech – LE||Engineering Diploma, B.Sc. Graduates with Mathematics subject at 10+2 level.|
|B.Pharm – LE||Diploma in Pharmacy candidates can apply.|
|MCA – LE||BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree holder are eligible to apply.|
UPSEE Exam Pattern
Below we have provided the UPSEE exam pattern of examination:
- Exam Mode:The examination will be conducted through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- Type of questions:Objective multiple type questions will be asked in the examination except for drawing test.
- Duration:The exam duration will be total three hours.
- Marking Scheme:Each correct answer will fetch four marks. More than one answers for the particular question will be considered as incorrect answer.
- Negative Marking:There is No negative marking for incorrect answers.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||50 objective types question each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 2||Physics , Chemistry and Biology||50 objective types question each of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 3||Aptitude test for Architecture & Design
Part A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part B: Drawing Aptitude
|50 objective types question each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and two questions to test drawing aptitude.||600|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/ (Integrated))||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ 2nd year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MBA/ MCA||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
UPSEE 2020 Syllabus
The UPSEE syllabus will be different for various courses. For UG courses, the syllabus will be of 10+2 level and for PG courses the syllabus will be of graduation level.
For B.Tech courses, the syllabus will comprise topics from physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
For B.Pharma programme, topics will be asked from physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
For PG courses, the syllabus will be asked from the respective graduation subjects.
Candidates should prepare for the examination as per the officially prescribed syllabus. UPSEE 2020 syllabus will be released along with the information bulletin.
The syllabus will help candidates to prepare for the exam by making them aware about the topics will be asked in the examination.
Candidates can follow the given below preparation tips to prepare for UPSEE examination:
- Firstly, find out all the details about the officially prescribed syllabusand exam pattern.
- Prepare a time tableand divide time equally for all the subjects.
- Consider the best study material and reference booksfor your preparations.
- Solve previous years question papersand sample papers to know the exam pattern.
- Practice mock teston regular basis to analyze your performance.
- Make short noteson difficult topics and revise them regularly.
UPSEE Admit Card 2020
The admit card will be released in the third week of April 2020. UPSEE Admit Card will be provided through online mode.
It will contain details like Name, Father’s Name, category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, etc. In case of any correction in the admit card, candidates must contact to the UPSEE helpline desk or contact through Email.
Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to appear for the entrance test. Candidates must bring any ID proof along with admit card at the exam centre.
UPSEE Answer Key 2020
The answer key will be released within a week after the examination. Students will be able to check the answer key through the website.
UPSEE 2020 Answer Key will contain all the correct answers of the questions asked in the examination. Through answer key, candidates can calculate their rough marks for the examination.
The university will provide the facility to submit objections regarding answer key. Any objections regarding answer key will be submitted till the first week of May 2020.
UPSEE Result 2020
After the successful completion of examination, UPSEE 2020 result will be announced in the last week of May 2020. Students will check their result through online mode.
As per the candidate’s performance in the entrance test, a separate UPSEE merit list will be prepared. In case candidates secure equal marks, then tie breaking criteria will be applied.
Candidates must keep safe the printout of the result for further admission procedures. Candidates will get an opportunity for scrutiny of answer sheets on payment of Rs. 5000/- per paper within seven days of declaration of result.
UPSEE/UPTU Cut Off 2020
The qualifying cut off for UPSEE examination will be 25% for general candidates and 20% for SC/ST candidates. The merit list will be prepared as per the cut-off criteria.
It will be necessary to score the qualifying cut-off to clear the UPSEE examination. Candidates will be called for the further admission process on the basis of merit list.
The seat reservation criteria for various categories are mentioned below:
|Other Backward Classes||27%|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters||02%|
|Sons, Daughters of defense personnel of UP either retired (superannuated) or killed/disabled in action or defense personnel posted in UP/defense personnel domicile of UP & posted 05%outside UP||05%|
UPSEE Counselling 2020
The counselling process will be organized in various rounds. The UPSEE Counselling 2020 will be commenced from the last week of June 2020.
It will be organized through online mode. Candidates will be called for counselling as per the merit list. Candidates are also required to pay the fee to participate in the counselling procedure.
The counselling procedure will be comprises of various steps such as registration, choice filling, seat allotment, document verification and reporting to the allotted college. In case candidates fail to report to the allotted college their seats will be cancelled.