NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam Dates has been released. NCHMCT stands for National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Society). NHMCT JEE 2020 is a national level exam conducted for students who wants to take admissions in 3 years B.Sc (HHA). From the year 2019, NHMCT JEE 2020 will be conducted by NTA (National Test Agency). NCHMCT was established in 1982. It will be an offline written exam (pen-paper based) both in English as well as Hindi Language. Read this article, to get the latest update about NCHCT JEE 2020 including dates, eligibility, pattern admit card, syllabus and much more.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam Dates
Some of the important events & exam dates of NCHMCT JEE 2020 will be as follows:
|Application form starting as||1st January 2020|
|Last date of form submission||29th February 2020|
|Admit card release||1st April 2020|
|Exam Date||25th April 2020|
|Result Declaration||10th May 2020|
|Result Correction (if any)||Last week of May 2020|
|Counselling||Last week of May 2020|
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Form
Check application details of NCHMCT JEE 2020 from below:
- The forms will be filled only through online mode.
- NCHMCT JEE 2020 application formwill be provided from 1st January 2020.
- After registration, students will fill their personal & educational detailsand upload passport size photograph & signature with given instructions.
- If the student has not given qualifying exam, he/she should check the “Appearing Box”
- Students will have to register themselves before the due date.
After form submission, students will submit the fee through online mode. The application fee for various categories are as follows:
- For General & OBC – 800/-
- For Reserved – 400/-
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, Candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria for NCHMCT JEE 2020 which are as follows:-
- Qualification: Candidate must have clear the secondary & senior secondary level examwith English as mandatory subject.
- Age Limit: Upper age limit is 25 years(general/OBC) and 28 years for reserved categories as on 1st July 2020.
- Appearing Candidates:Candidate who will be appearing in class 12th exam 2020 can also take the NCHMCT JEE entrance exam.
- It is compulsory for candidate to clear in English subject in the 12th exams.
- Medical: Candidate should have a certificate from a recognized medical practitioner to prove that they are physically fit.
- Candidates qualified Intermediate or two year pre university examinationconducted by recognized Institutions are also eligible.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for NCHMCT JEE 2020 will be as follow:
- Duration & Mode: NCHMCT JEE 2020 will be a written examinationof 3 hours.
- Medium: Hindias well as English languages both.
- & Type of Questions: NCHMCT will consist of 200 MCQ Questionsalong with 5 sections.
- Marking Scheme:Each correct answer will carry one mark whereas negative marking of 25 marks will also be applicable.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 will consist of 200 MCQ questions in the below subjects:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions|
|Numerical ability & Analytical aptitude||30|
|Reasoning & logical Deduction||30|
|GK & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for service sector||50|
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Syllabus
Students can study from official syllabus along with class 12th syllabus. Some important topics of the NCHMCT JEE syllabus are mentioned below:
- Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude.
- Reasoning & Logical Deduction.
- GK & Current Affairs.
- English Language.
- Aptitude for Service Sector.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Some preparation tips for NCHMCT JEE exam are mentioned below:
- Candidates have to study in detail for every section.
- GK & Current Affairs- Read good GK books & newspaper. Candidate can also go through information provided in internet.
- Candidate can also go through previous year Question Papers of NCHMCT JEE to know the exam pattern.
- English Language which includes good command in English and is mandatory.
- Aptitude for service sector, for this section, student can go through previous years question papers.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 exam centers have not been declared yet but according to previous year could be as Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Goa, Gurdaspur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jammu, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur , Patna, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri, Srinagar & Varanasi.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of NCHMCT JEE 2020 will be made available through online mode on 1st April 2020. Candidate will not be allow to enter examination hall without admit card. Along with admit card, Candidate must also bring valid ID Proof (Driving License/Voter Id/Pan Card/Aadhar Card).
All the details of the NCHMCT admit card 2020 must be verified by student. Admit card will not be sent through the post.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Result
Candidates will be able to check their result of written examination of NCHMCT JEE 2020 through the website. Aspirants can check their result for NCHMCT JEE 2020 by filling their application number, roll number & date of birth (DOB).
The result will be made available by 10th May 2020. It will not be provided through offline mode.
NCHMCTJEE 2020 Cut Off
NCHMCT JEE cut- offs will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates. The opening & closing ranks will be released separately for individual colleges. Aspirants can go through each or college of their choice to see their cut-offs.
Candidates can check previous year cut-off for an idea about closing rank for each participating college. Selection of candidates will be based on their rank, choices filled and seats availability.
NCHMCTJEE 2020 Counselling
Three counselling rounds will made for conducting seat allotment process by NCHMCT. Candidates whose name will be on merit list are able to take part in the NCHMCT JEE Counselling process. Candidates need to carry all their important documents on the counselling round.
Seats in the participating college will be offered on the basis of students AIR, category, choice & availability of seats in those institutes.