BVP CET 2019 Application Form
BVP CET 2019 Application Form has been released. BVP CET (Common Entrance Test) is a gateway to get admission in various UG & PG courses in BVP and its affiliated institutions. It is one of the university level entrance exams which is organize once in every year. BVP CET is conducted separately for admission in Engineering, Medical, Management and other courses. In this article, candidates get all necessary details of the BVP CET application form 2019.
BVP CET 2019 Application Form
Bottom of Form
Candidates should be ready with the valid email ID and mobile number to fill the BVP CET 2019 application form.
- The candidates can fill the application form followed by completing the registration process.
- The university has releases the application form for various UG and PG courses from21st February 2019.
- The last date of application will be different for each course.
- Candidates have to fill the application form carefully and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The application form can be filled separately for different courses.
- Candidates have to send the hard copy of the application form to the university along with payment receipt before last date.
- Candidates must keep the hard copy of printed application form till the admission process.
The application fee will be varied according to the courses. Candidates can deposit the fee through credit/debit card/net banking. The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable in any case.
|Entrance Exam||Application Fee|
|BVP CET Engineering 2018||Rs. 1700/-|
|BVP CET B-CAT/BVP CET B-MAT||Rs. 1700 + 18% GST|
|BVP CET Medical||Rs. 2000/-|
|BVP CET DENPAT 2018/BVP CET MEDPET 2018||Rs. 3000/-|
Candidates those meet the eligibilities given below will be considered eligible to sit in the BVP CET entrance exam.
|B.Tech||Pass 12th or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject with securing 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates).
Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
|LL.B||Pass Bachelor’s Degree in any stream 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST category).|
|M.Tech||Pass/appearing BE/B.Tech degree.|
|MBA||Pass Bachelor or Master Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST).|
|MCA||Should have Bachelor or Master Degree with securing 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST).|
BVP CET 2019 Application Dates
In this section we have mentioned the BVP CET application dates for various courses.
|Entrance Exam 2019||Dates (Announced)|
|Starting of Application||Closing of Application||Entrance Exam Date|
|BVP CET B.Tech||21st February 2019||16th May 2019||2nd June 2019|
|BVP CET B-MAT (MCA/MBA/MHA)||21st February 2019||7th March/ 17th March 2019||4th March/ 31st March 2019|
|BVP CET BUMAT (BBA/BCA)||21st February 2019||30th May 2019||2nd June 2019|
|BVP CET LLB/BBA LLB||21st February 2019||19th June 2019||22nd June 2019|
|BVP CET PHARMUG (B.Pharma/Pharm.D)||21st February 2019||16th May 2019||2nd June 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to know the application procedure, must go through the instructions given below.
- Navigate the official website (link is given above).
- Click on ‘NewRegistration’ and provide the mobile number, email ID and name.
- After that click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Click on ‘I Agree’ box to accept the declaration after reading all the instructions related to the application form.
- Now login to the application form and fill all the required details.
- After filling all the details, click on ’Submit’ button.
- Now, upload the scannedimages of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the photo and signature, click on ‘PayNow’ button.
- Select the payment mode and pay the registration fee.
- Check transaction details and submit the fee.
- After verifying all the filled details, take the printout of confirmationpage.